Host a Husbandry Course
Host a FCF Wild Feline Husbandry Course in Your Area!
Bring the Wild Feline Husbandry Course to your area by hosting it in your hometown! The Host is the local point of contact for the students and instructors, and helps set up all the details for the classroom and location. Recent class locations are part of consideration when scheduling future classes. Hosting a class is always a great way to earn a little extra money while helping educate others. After all class expenses are paid, the host and FCF split the remaining profits 50/50.
a. Qualifications - Any interested individual or organization may volunteer to host a course offered by the Feline Conservation Federation
b. Duties and Responsibilities
1) Select location and date for course.
2) Select Lead Instructor from list provided by the FCF Director of Education
3) Select/Schedule classroom
4) Arrange for AV equipment, desks, chairs, tables, etc. as specified by the Lead instructor.
5) Advertise the course, accept student registrations and fees
6) Provide the lead instructor with an advance on his/her estimated expenses at least 30 days prior to the scheduled delivery of the course.
7) Inform Lead Instructor of number of registered students approximately one week prior to the course.
8) Verify classroom setup for course
9) Provide refund of registration fee to students who decline to sign the liability waver.
The FCF has a Contract for Hosting a Husbandry Course.